May the 4th will be here tomorrow so I wanted to give a sneak peek at what fans who will be at Walt Disney World can experience.
In honor of the annual fan-proclaimed “Star Wars Day,” Disney is releasing several new items, including a Star Wars T-shirt, drinkware and several pins. The special themed merchandise will be available on May 4 at Hollywood Studios’ Tatooine, Launch Bay and Mickey’s of Hollywood as well as at Disney SpringsStar Wars Galactic Outpost and Star Wars Trading Post.
Tickets are also now on sale for a special Disney After Hours celebration on May the 4th at Hollywood Studios. During this special Disney After Hours event you will have the opportunity to encounter Chewbacca with Rey, Kylo Ren with Captain Phasma and more! There will also be themed merchandise and special treats available for purchase.
During May the 4th, it’s also a great time to ride Star Tours – The Adventures Continue at Hollywood Studios and enjoy other Star Wars experiences, including:
- Star Wars Guided Tours – Enjoy the full Force of Star Wars with this all-access tour.
- Star Wars: Galactic Spectacular Dessert Party at Hollywood Studios where you can enjoy Star Wars-themed desserts and drinks (with a souvenir stein) while watching the show from a reserved viewing area.
- Star Wars Launch Bay: Meet Chewbacca
- Jedi Training: Trials of the Temple – Young Guests can train in the ways of The Force and put skills to the test against the Dark Side.
- March of the First Order – You can witness Captain Phasma leads her squad of stormtroopers up Hollywood Boulevard.
Even though we won’t be at Hollywood Studios to celebrate, my family will be decked out in our Star Wars gear to celebrate this unofficial holiday. Have a magical weekend and remember “May the 4th be with you”!